Dearest Cincinnati Queers and Queer-Lovers--
Yet another Cincinnati Guerrilla Queer Bar is upon us! Tomorrow night, FRIDAY DECEMBER 4th, CGQB will launch its next queer explosion!
We've already transformed establishments like the Lodge Bar, Blackfinn, Cadillac Ranch, and Millions into deliciously queer-inclusive and sexy spaces. Where will CGQB go next? What lucky bar will get a good dose of queer-dance-love-fantastic?
(drum roll please)
MAC'S (205 West McMillan Street)
Yup, that's right, it's time for Clifton Heights to get queerified.
Here's the deal:
1. CGQB will be arriving in force starting around 9pm.
2. All your favorite cute and fantastic queers will be there.
3. Park on the street or in the lot behind the bar.
4. No cover
5. QUEER DRINK SPECIALS!!!! Try a "Queerilicious" or a "Queer Screw"! Both just $3.
6. Live queer-music (who knows what that means?) interspersed with the DJ skills of the one and only Ken Doll. Expect nothing but the best.
Call all your friends. Make it a date. Show Cincinnati the beauty of our fantastically diverse queer community in all its celebratory greatness!!
♥ and kisses,