Hellooooooo Gorgeous People-
It may be Fall, but Friday's forecast is predicting sizzling summery temps..........AND ANOTHER AMAAAAAZING QGCB par-tay....... So don't bother layering on too many clothes. ;)
You KNOW it's time!! Cincinnati's favorite queer party is HERE.
It's going to be a very special evening!! The first 30 people to arrive will be entered into a drawing for AMAZING door PRIZES from Park+Vine, Chocolates Latour as well as from a few of Bellevue's own FABULOUS boutiques on Fairfield Avenue.
Ooops...did I just say, "Bellevue"? I DID!! Time to let you in on the secret......are you ready ?.......I know you are, so HERE IT IS!
The B-List (10pm-2am) – The B-List 343 Division St Bellevue, KY 41073
What you can expect:
1. All your favorite queers packed into this charming little neighborhood pub & outdoor patio.
2. 2.5 mile ride from downtown Cincinnati for those asking, "Where the hell is Bellevue?".
3. No cover!
4. HUGE selection drafts, bottles and a myriad of fine spirits. Deliciously cheap CGQB drink specials including: $3 Vodka Lemonades, $2 PBR- unless you guess the cap and it's ON THE HOUSE!!... $12 buckets of domestics and some $3 shots including Washington Apple, Kamakazi, Sex on the Beach, and more!!
5. 21 and over. Sorry kids, this party is only for the grown and sexy, so we'll catch you next time!
Also taking place....
in the quaint little neighborhood of BELLEVUE- their own first Friday party- SHOP BELLEVUE. This month's theme is Zombie Slide!!! All the boutiques, restaurants etc. up & down Fairfield Avenue will be open late Friday serving up unusual entertainment, snacks, wine and GOOD TIMES!!
For more info on Shop Bellevue schedule of events here :
and for a good review & pics last summer, here:
So, come to Bellevue early and enjoy the party!!
What you should do:
1. Lay out your cutest, hottest fall-summer weather attire for Friday night!
2. Get titillated with excitement.
3. Call everyone you know and make it a date.
4. Brush and floss. Duh.
5. SAVE gas? Ride your bike, car pool, or take the bus!!! Take the TANK (KY bus system) #12 Dayton from Fountain Square to the corner of Fairfireld and Taylor in Bellevue; then walk East 1 block to Washington, then South 3 more blocks and you are THERE!!
6. Hydrate, eat well and get your beauty sleep cuz it's going to be another looooong wonderful night!
See you on the dance floor!
♥ and kisses,