Dearest Queer Lovelies and Lovers--
HaPpY nEw QuEeR ~~~*
The first Friday is upon us & it's time for everyone's favorite Queen City Queer Party!
We'll be dancing the night away in order to gear up for another year of queer living, loving, and fighting in Cincinnati. QUEER 2011!
For this QuEer YeAr party we will be traveling to some friendly territory. We thought it would be nice to start off 2011 with a special edition CGQB at one of our own… where there is no mace* (see foot note).
But where will we all be heading…
SHOOTERS – 927 Race Street Downtown Cincinnati
What you can expect:
1. All your favorite queers packed into this queertastic WeStErn themed bar.
2. No cover!
3. Deliciously cheap CGQB drink special – THE PINK PONY – made of Vodka, Cranberry Juice, & Peach Schnapps all for $2.00
4. Drag Show from 11:30~12:30 featuring LaTina Turner and her merry crew
5. Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night (DANCING)
What you should do:
1. Get overwhelmed with excitement
2. Call everyone you know and make it a date
3. Be prepared to give us your opinion for where you would like to see CGQB in the coming year!
4. Get some beauty sleep because you're going to need all the energy you can get
5. And get those boots gussied up
See you on the dance floor!
♥ and kisses,
* (footnote) In case you weren’t there last time, mace was sprayed at the Main Event. Surprisingly (and luckily) it wasn’t directed at any cgqb-ers, but there was a significant amount of contact mace. Never again!