Dearest Queer Lovelies and Lovers--
The first Friday is upon us!
It's time for everyone's favorite Queen City Queer Party!
Get ready to transform a straight bar into a glorious PLANET of queer brilliance!
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH -- marks our 23rd CGQB!! Bring your beautiful self, bring your friends, bring your brother, bring your sister, bring all the queers and queer-lovin’ lovers you know and prepare to rocket off to another world!
But what space cantina will be navigating to with our fantastic queerness????
Are you ready for the big reveal!?!?
LUNAR (435 Elm St. Cincinnati, OH 45202- between 4th & 5th)
What you can expect:
1. All your favorite queers packed into this new out-of-this-world bar from 9pm on!
2. No cover charge until 11pm if you use the password “Big Bang” & ½ price cover after 11pm (just $5)!
3. Deliciously cheap CGQB drink specials till midnight - $3 Beers, $4 cocktails, and $5 Martinis!
4. A 3D Space Oddity PhOtO bOoTh RoOm by none other than our very own David DeWitt!
5. The hottest queer dual level dance party this side of the moon.
What you should do:
1. Get overwhelmed with excitement
2. Call everyone you know and make it a date
3. WEAR SOMETHING SPACEY to go with your “Life On Mars” surroundings (did you get the David Bowie reference?).
4. Get some beauty sleep because you're going to need all the energy you can get to get your Buzz Aldr-in!
See you Friday!
♥ and kisses,
ps. Next month is CGQB's SECOND BIRTHDAY! Get ready for a Guerrilla Queering for the history books...